18+ The pleas of a bear (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I want to hear Kai plead and beg
I really wish to do so earnestly and desperately with his voice shaking

I want to see him in cry in frustration
With genuine tears rolling down his cheeks

I want to see him tremble with anticipation
Staying still, even without anything to bind him so

I want to eat Kai up whole
In every way possible

I want to eat up every single inch of his skin
Biting, licking, sucking, kissing
I want to claim it all for myself

I want to see him blush and I make him spill all his hidden desires and thoughts
I want to hear him stutter and mumble through these admissions

I want to look Kai into his eyes
I wish to kiss him
Hit him
Hurt him
and then make it all better in the end


Oh the things I wish I could do to him.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
MORE NSFW THREADS GIRL
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
A thirsty legend! LOL
78 out of 154 threads that are tagged 18+ in the kpop section. soooo.... pretty much exactly 50%!
Although I do also have a few 18+ threads that just have it in the title and aren't tagged that.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
78 out of 154 threads that are tagged 18+ in the kpop section. soooo.... pretty much exactly 50%!
Although I do also have a few 18+ threads that just have it in the title and aren't tagged that.....
I think you can still do better lol We need more cock content!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think you can still do better lol We need more cock content!
Oi, it isn't as if I can just pump this shit out like a factory!
I need to be in the mood AND have an idea at the same time!

Otherwise I'll just go watch porn and be done with it!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oi, it isn't as if I can just pump this shit out like a factory!
I need to be in the mood AND have an idea at the same time!

Otherwise I'll just go watch porn and be done with it!
OK... I get it, you need the right inspo LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread