- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
It's very simple, I type up what I think would be a really, really good thread and then I re-read it, despise the thread and erase everything and type it all again differently. BUT I still dislike how my thread looks or I don't think it's that great of a discussion or it's just a useless appreciation thread so I erase it all again and try another time this time with a new thread idea because obviously the other one wasn't going to work... And then... I still dislike the thread so I just give up and go back to lurking in everyone else's threads and comment here and there.



Now back to lurking
Now back to lurking