Appreciation The reason why KPop exists (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,528
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I actually think ITNW has topped all kpop songs by becoming an anthem of hope.
Gee, GS, SS, RP, 21, WG , BB and the rest songs. they are all kpop candy.
None of them have the 'Weight' that ITNW has.
Much as i dislike imagine it is very similar in that both are more important to that version of pop.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Y'all all trippin

It's definitely this
I think I agree the most with this but imma post this here just for SNSD 12th anniversary n I don't want to create another thread.

(I've been watching some SNSD stage mixes but not sure I should post those here.)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
KPOP exsist since this got to be a hit:



SM's major success with H.O.T is what helped the company grow and make KPOP like it is today. Lee So Man was the biggest force and formulated the classic idol group formula after looking how Seo Taiji and Boys suddenly got succesful in a Korea that was still conservative, and only Trot was a thing.



Stan H.O.T
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread