Video The reason why Rei suddenly appeared on the ‘Gyeongui Line Forest Trail’ | Let’s Follow Rei EP.0 (1 Viewer)

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,362
Reactions Received
59,409
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
491,750
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
Wahhhh I loved it :excitedcat::excitedcat::excitedcat:

Its so fun when she walks around outside causually greets the people, I would drop dead right away when I saw her like this, how lucky those people are :anyashock:

Love how much fun Rei is having, she really loves being a celeb :llama_flirt:
yeah me too, i'll passed out right away if she walks in front of me :fingerpoke:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread