News The release of Taeyeon's new album "Purpose" has been delayed (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think that it is the best idea to delay her album ...
Not sure the album itself has been delayed from that just the teasers.
But that is likely a safe bet.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am afraid that Taeyeon would suicide herself as well... she lost both her best friends because of suicides ://
She is the first person that I thought about after hearing the news. I hope that her family and friends are going to take good care of her.


Every SM act is pushing back theirs activities. SuperM cancelled a show if I remember well.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
She is the first person that I think about after hearing the news. I hope that her family and friends are going to take good care of her.
Pray 🙏🙏🙏
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I can't imagine how everyone around Sulli must be feeling. I hope Taeyeon takes care of herself and has a good support system.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
The album can wait. After what just happened everything can wait. What’s more important is that Taeyeon and other artists can grieve and take care of themselves during this time.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope taeyeon wil take care of herself
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
D

Deleted member 74

She should take as much time as she needs. I'm so worried for her...I can't begin to imagine how she feels and how she's felt over the years, but I just hope she has good support around her.
Breaks my heart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread