News The Rose Filing Lawsuit Against Agency (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
thats a shame... white hair guy in that one mv is so nice looking
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm honestly so angry that I'm shaking
What the fuck
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oh dear,,,that's a really shitty situation. I hope they'll manage to figure things out and stuff.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
They haven't been paid in three years? That is horrible and unfortunately all too common within the K-pop industry. Nowadays it's hard to believe any company is decent behind closed doors... I hope The Rose are able to persevere together.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'll never understand this industry and how they can do this to people. I feel so bad that they're in this situation.

I really hope after all this is settled that they'll stay together, I don't know what I would do with myself if they disbanded. :pepecry2:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Aww man. The Rose were one of the Bags I actually really liked too!
I hope they can find another company, still stay together and still not lose their sound.
Sorry, I meant to say BGs, but autocorrect wants to be a jerk and put 'bags' instead.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good for them. let's hope the outcome will be positive
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Aww man. The Rose were one of the Bags I actually really liked too!
I hope they can find another company, still stay together and still not lose their sound.
Hopefully, or maybe they will settle with company idk. This is just such a shame when the Rose is such good band with good music around, I was getting into them and now they are middle of lawsuit maybe disbanding (not many groups survive lawsuit). :pepecry1: Not paid in three years though, poor guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread