Debut THE SAVAGE new co-ed group (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I generally like co-eds. This group looks interesting on that avenue; three boys, two girls, one of the girls looks like being a black-japanese mix, interesting. They seem to be good dancers. My main objection is the music however; it departs too far from what I enjoy. So I think I'll pass on this one.

Check it out. You may like them.



 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I am tired, but I will listen to it later... :pandanoreaction:... Honest, I'm gonna watch this thread so I don't forget!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread