The Sims 4? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Do you play it?
Do you enjoy it?
If so, how do you play the game?


For me, I tend to love building homes. I'll have my BF find nice houses and then I'll try to recreate them in the game.
I only use the outside of the house for inspiration. I sometimes will also lookup floorplans too and see what I can do. My favorite thing is to build a house with a specific family and story in mind. Then when the house is done I'll sometimes move that family I imagined living in it-in.

Currently, I built a house for a single mom who got divorced and as a result, is working her butt off in a job she doesn't love to support her and her daughter.
But things get worse when her sister who is much younger than her has a falling out with her partner and moves in on top of it. The extra income is welcome but the influence her very wild and out there sister may have on her child isn't. Now the two sisters must work together to raise the daughter and make her an even mix of the two-canceling out the mistakes they both have made.

Also, the mother's original dream was to be a world-class chef.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Myco

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
yeee I play, but I make nowhere as dramatic as that, even got a good amount of dlcs lmao

though, I tend to have 2 files: one that I play for real and one that I cheat on lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I play it on and off, with tons of mods. I mostly just create Sims tho cuz I get bored actually playing it like 10 minutes in :wimwim:
I usually download CCs to make my sims look great and more realistic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yeee I play, but I make nowhere as dramatic as that, even got a good amount of dlcs lmao

though, I tend to have 2 files: one that I play for real and one that I cheat on lmao
I usually cheat no matter what-at least for money. The houses I make-no basic poor bitch can afford.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yeah, i do max maxis match with alpha cc, sometimes the results of random sims isnt that great :wimwim:
I hate that the game can't detect the colors so the children and rando sims come out with neon pink eyebrows and bright orange hair LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have spurts of playing it for like months and quitting for months, I usually build houses and create sims. I've tried doing a legacy challenge before though
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yes. I look up floor plans to build as well. bb.moveobjects changed my whole experience in building.

As for stories I usually start with 3 siblings living together, then they branch off and marry with their own kids, then I play with the kids and have a bunch of friendships between the cousins. Then the kids branch off etc etc

Another story I do is a bunch of young adults living in a nice house together, much like Big Brother/Are You the One/etc

Recently I got into building tiny house communities with different people of different backgrounds.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have spurts of playing it for like months and quitting for months, I usually build houses and create sims. I've tried doing a legacy challenge before though
I've been contemplating doing that but then my ADHD takes over and is like "oH NEW IDEA"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yes. I look up floor plans to build as well. bb.moveobjects changed my whole experience in building.

As for stories I usually start with 3 siblings living together, then they branch off and marry with their own kids, then I play with the kids and have a bunch of friendships between the cousins. Then the kids branch off etc etc

Another story I do is a bunch of young adults living in a nice house together, much like Big Brother/Are You the One/etc

Recently I got into building tiny house communities with different people of different backgrounds.
OH THATS DOPE. And yes I can't function without bb.moveobjects.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread