This needed an official release, MV and promotion. What a waste of a B-side.
I think I AM exposed Kaeun especially as not really fitting a young girl group.I honestly wish that would've been a single but with the lineup of IZ*ONE it doesn't really fit.
I wish Eunbi and Sihyun switched with Kaeun and Yunjin switched songs, they would've fit them better.
True true, she was never trained for a youthful girl group even when she was young and didn't have to in previous missions so I can see why she struggled.I think I AM exposed Kaeun especially as not really fitting a young girl group.
Weird that you want Eunbi in I am, As she is all that survives rumor and basically the anchor of the whole song.
Rumor is every thing i did not want IZ one to be :)
It and I AM are far and away my least watched of the concept songs both the mcountdown and official versions.
To Reach you
1000%
Rollin rollin
i watch far far more often.
While i think this elegant concept is nice it is wasting the perfect dynamic fun girlgroup.
This type of music will not get it done.
I guess they are selling physicals so otr is happy.
Chowon would never have been main vocal for rumor the producers wanted her to rap.True true, she was never trained for a youthful girl group even when she was young and didn't have to in previous missions so I can see why she struggled.
A lot of people (me included) were annoyed that Eunbi got the main vocal part instead of Chowon because Eunbi's voice doesn't really fit the song. So having Yunjin there would ease the Chowon stans because Yunjin is obviously better than her.
Rumor is my personal favorite from the concept songs because it went well with my ideal final lineup.
That's cause she was the only one who can rap in that group. Rumor just needed someone with a stronger vocal tone and Eunbi IMO wasn't it.Chowon would never have been main vocal for rumor the producers wanted her to rap.
She is in the group with any competent vocal Chowon is rapping.
Eunbi gave up main vocal for Chowon and they took it away, also she is nowhere near the dancer that Eunbi is and much of the main vocal part is dancing.
Chowon stans are gonna be pissed but Chowon did not fit what IZ one was to be.
Eunbi is as mature as they were going to put in, and she only works because she can be cute/pretty.
Kaeun's Shot was side to side she had to grab center and own that. She was just too passive, and I am became the kiss of death.