The song with the best rap from your bias groups ? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BAP- I think Wake Me Up? For Yongguk at least. For Zelo I liked Young Wild and Free .
Shinee- Not a lot of good options tbh, I guess I liked the one in Good Evening. Lucifers not bad either
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and Evergreen

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
These are just some of my favorites -

BTS - There's so many, but I'll pick Dope
Winner - Really Really, maybe?
Blackpink - DDDD or Boombayah
CLC - Black Dress
EXID - Hot Pink or Up & Down
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread