THE SQUARES (1 Viewer)

the circles or squares

  • square

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • circle

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I AM FINE. You need to go to sleep, THE CIRCLES WERE THERE
I woke up 3 hours ago, it’s morning
Or wait, are you living in the past? The circles were gone for months :jisoosmh:
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Seeing as I work in nursing I am officially certified to take your vitals

come here please
You will find NOTHING! IM NOT CRAZY


what’s your favorite hospital word, mine is hospice
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You will find NOTHING! IM NOT CRAZY


what’s your favorite hospital word, mine is hospice
OK I BELIEVE YOU :welp:

lmaooo I never thought about that. don't think I have a favorite word, but rather I have a lot of words that make me wanna run the other way about 50 miles. although "code timber" amuses the hell out of me.
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
OK I BELIEVE YOU :welp:

lmaooo I never thought about that. don't think I have a favorite word, but rather I have a lot of words that make me wanna run the other way about 50 miles. although "code timber" amuses the hell out of me.
What is code timber 🤯
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
OK I BELIEVE YOU :welp:

lmaooo I never thought about that. don't think I have a favorite word, but rather I have a lot of words that make me wanna run the other way about 50 miles. although "code timber" amuses the hell out of me.
FINALLY
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What is code timber 🤯
When a patient falls

that's why it makes me laugh like why did y'all choose "timber" because it gives me funny mental images.
I mean, for example.... "TIIIIIIMBBBBEEEERRRRRRRRR!"


not that someone falling is funny but come on
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread