- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I AM FINE. You need to go to sleep, THE CIRCLES WERE THEREEh?![]()
Go to sleep please
I AM FINE. You need to go to sleep, THE CIRCLES WERE THEREEh?![]()
Go to sleep please
I woke up 3 hours ago, it’s morningI AM FINE. You need to go to sleep, THE CIRCLES WERE THERE
Seeing as I work in nursing I am officially certified to take your vitalsWHY ISNT ANYONE BELIEVING ME
.. aren't they alwaysBut the circles were there
You will find NOTHING! IM NOT CRAZYSeeing as I work in nursing I am officially certified to take your vitals
come here please
But they reappearedI woke up 3 hours ago, it’s morning
Or wait, are you living in the past? The circles were gone for months![]()
OK I BELIEVE YOUYou will find NOTHING! IM NOT CRAZY
what’s your favorite hospital word, mine is hospice
What is code timber 🤯OK I BELIEVE YOU![]()
lmaooo I never thought about that. don't think I have a favorite word, but rather I have a lot of words that make me wanna run the other way about 50 miles. although "code timber" amuses the hell out of me.
FINALLYOK I BELIEVE YOU![]()
lmaooo I never thought about that. don't think I have a favorite word, but rather I have a lot of words that make me wanna run the other way about 50 miles. although "code timber" amuses the hell out of me.
When a patient fallsWhat is code timber 🤯