Fanart The Suffering of Love (LGBTQ+) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Okay, so now I have done chapters 24 and 25 and will post them here, so I really hope that people who are this far into the story will enjoy it and I thank everyone for reading my Wattpad debut, it means a lot to me :maheart:

There is also one other thing, I have a new cover for this story, what do you all think:
32926


Here are the chapters:
Jacobs Offer:

Yui Lashes Out:

 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok so I'm really late for this so I'd have to catch up a lot, but I promise I will check it out :pepeheart:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Chapter 26 has now been published! Again I hope you will enjoy it! ^-^

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I was wondering if people wanted me to put faces to the characters of this story at all? Or do you still just want to imagine wat they look like? Please let me know if you want to see actual faces to these characters :)

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Ok, I have decided that I have now completed the suffering of love and will make another book which will carry on from the story of the suffering of love but it will be under a different name and will be Book Two.

So here is the final chapter and the Author's Note:
Chapter 27: The Suffering of Love - Book One (GxG, LGBTQ+) - Chapter 27 - Chiharu and Yui (Final Chapter) - Wattpad
Author's Note: The Suffering of Love - Book One (GxG, LGBTQ+) - Author's Note - Wattpad

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read this story and who is currently reading it.

Tomorrow, I will put the faces and profiles towards the characters.

This really isn't the end though as I was actually going to just make this one big book, but since I still have so much story to tell, I thought that it should be made into 2 books instead of 1.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread