Fanart The Suffering of Love (LGBTQ+) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Okay, here is Chapter 6! Please comment on what you think of the story so far?

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hey guys! Chapter 7 is finally published! Sorry, it took so long, I have been busy, but it is here and I hope you all enjoy it!

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Chapter 8 is now finally published and I hope you all enjoy it.
Please let me know what you all think, I don't know if you like it or dislike it and plus we can discuss what you would like to see happen next when I have published all of the chapters I have written so far.
Also, do you like the characters and even the new character?
I would love to hear your thoughts, so please comment.


 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Chapter 9 has now been published!
Since my PC is now turning off unexpectedly frequently, I have decided to publish all of my current chapters all today, so you will all get chapters 10, 11 and 12 today, then I can buy a new computer tomorrow.
Don't worry @goyo you'll still be the first person to get the chapters first lol You're my proofreader after all :bigcatlove:

Anyway, here is chapter 9, hope you enjoy it.


 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Chapter 10 has now been published and as I have said before, I will be publishing the rest of the chapters today!
I hope you all can read and comment on it as it will mean the world to me.


 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Chapter 11 is published!
WARNING: This chapter is pretty emotional and is quite graphic, it's a chapter that needs to be with caution.


 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Chapter 12 has now been published and is also the last chapter I have written, so from now on, I will write and publish a chapter once per week.
I hope you'll enjoy this chapter :)


 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread