- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,294
- Reactions Received
- 10,938
- Location
- Neo City
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I like chapter 2 the best, it really portrays the emotions of the characters.
Who is your favourite character so far?I like chapter 2 the best, it really portrays the emotions of the characters.
AinaWho is your favourite character so far?
I really like Aina too and it's usually either her or Momoko who are the most popular characters of this story.Aina
Awesome! Looking forward to your reaction ^-^I was busy this weekend, so I'll catch up with the new chapters tonight, yay!
Great! Looking forward to it!I know what I am going to do tonight.![]()
I am going to wait one hour so to read both at the same time.Great! Looking forward to it!I have also decided to post chapter 5 tonight as well, so in about 30-60 minutes, it will be up ^-^
Smart move!I am going to wait one hour so to read both at the same time.
You read Chapter 4 then?Excited for chapter 5!
I did.You read Chapter 4 then?