- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
This is a huge throwback, but I still think about this regularly!
Kang Daniel fell asleep on the show (They were supposed to like kinda pretend sleep for like 5 mins, only Daniel actually fell asleep) and Seungkwan just asked the producers to let him sleep for 5 more minutes!
If that ain't idols being bros I don't know WHAT is!
Kang Daniel fell asleep on the show (They were supposed to like kinda pretend sleep for like 5 mins, only Daniel actually fell asleep) and Seungkwan just asked the producers to let him sleep for 5 more minutes!
If that ain't idols being bros I don't know WHAT is!