- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
SameLike I don't even know who that guy is.![]()
SameLike I don't even know who that guy is.![]()
At least, put the right emote.🍞🥖🥙🥪
Will you rp with erin?
Oui.
Nah, I have Kyungsoo in my life.You're missing out.
Istg y'all never tell me thingsWill you rp with erin?
Then you are DEFINITELY missing out.Nah, I have Kyungsoo in my life.
Not when I'm there to justify. My entire existence changes the meaning of that word.Enigmas are unexplained tho![]()
I don't see howNot when I'm there to justify. My entire existence changes the meaning of that word.![]()
Meh, stan Kyungsoo or prepare to get pregnant at seventeen.Then you are DEFINITELY missing out.
and this thread is one of the reasons why Skinnny is the best
That's because your third eye hasn't opened yet.I don't see how![]()
Stan Kevin Moon or prepare to get abducted.Meh, stan Kyungsoo or prepare to get pregnant at seventeen.
Kyungsoo is my Ultimate Bias so I can't wait to get U.B.ducted.Stan Kevin Moon or prepare to get ubducted.
You mean I haven't done crack yet?That's because your third eye hasn't opened yet.![]()
Meh, stan Kyungsoo or prepare to get pregnant at seventeen.
If stanning Kyungsoo equates to doing crack, then sure.You mean I haven't done crack yet?![]()
*sigh* My spelling needs workKyungsoo is my Ultimate Bias so I can't wait to get U.B.ducted.![]()
I am a good kid so I'll passIf stanning Kyungsoo equates to doing crack, then sure.![]()