News The Try Guys release a video on the Ned Fulmer incident (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
They have to keep so much not spoken due to legal reasons which is understandable but thankful they discussed it
I think they did an incredible job addressing it within the difficult boundaries they had. Zach getting choked up actually made me do so a bit, because you can tell that they really do feel betrayed. They really did care about Ned as their friend, as well as what they made together as a company, and I can't imagine what it feels like to have someone run a wrecking ball into all that hard work.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It breaks my heart to hear the way Zach's voice was shaking. I hope Ariel and the kids will be ok, and I appreciate the Try Guys being transparent or as transparent as they can be legally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
It breaks my heart to hear the way Zach's voice was shaking. I hope Ariel and the kids will be ok, and I appreciate the Try Guys being transparent or as transparent as they can be legally.
It's just so shitty that Ned brought Ariel into all of this only to blow the whole thing up. You can tell Zach is really wrestling with everything that happened and the loss of the friendship they had. I wish more "PR" responses were like this, to be honest. Sure, it's probably not the way they were advised to do things originally, but they saw things getting out of hand and made sure to address it all.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I think they did an incredible job addressing it within the difficult boundaries they had. Zach getting choked up actually made me do so a bit, because you can tell that they really do feel betrayed. They really did care about Ned as their friend, as well as what they made together as a company, and I can't imagine what it feels like to have someone run a wrecking ball into all that hard work.
I can definitely hear the hurt and frustration in their voices. All three of them. But they kept their composure well and described things as best as they could within legal perimeters
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
All four have been close friends for a very long time and I noticed these guys were obviously hurting, especially Eugene, because of Ned's betrayal.

The editors will have to climb a large mountain of editing videos that were already made but unreleased.

LeeHoseok ~ Do you know of any news regarding Alex? Was she fired too?
If she wasn't, I think she should be. If she's still working for 2nd Try, that's messed up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread