COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

The U.S. has given up (2 Viewers)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Well if they die first... we will all follow suit. So pretty much : /

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tbh for outside it doesn't look like US is overrun like plp are outside, plp are talking about other things like election and blm not just corona and hospital don't seem outrun either. But in other hand USA keeps breaking records of having most cases and their cases are getting higher.

In my country currently, there isn't lot of talk of corona anymore. Cases have gone down so much that plp don't rly avoid public places, I guess myself included just was shopping for clothes one day. In other hand there is still some fear of second wave. But it does seem like first wave was beat.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't know why everyone doesn't follow Japan. They have ignored all the rules, yet come out strong still.
It's really not as serious as people think.
Japan did have to stricten the rules for a while and anime industry at least is suffering which has been seen outside. More than half of shows had to be either delayed or stopped. They couldn't keep Olympics there. But yea they are doing relatively rly well.

In other hand Sweden that ignored most rules isn't doing well. Plp like Trump tried to praise them to make the non-action strategy to seem better, but it is crumbling down on them. Rest of Nordics have already opened up their borders to each other, but Sweden is alienated in the middle. Their economy had serious hit despite keeping restraurants open and comparing the numbers over 5k have died in Sweden when in Finland (my country) 300 people. Sweden has two times more population, but the difference is still almost 10 times more deaths for no action to action.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Look on the bright side, we might get shot up first 🤷‍♀️

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Japan did have to stricten the rules for a while and anime industry at least is suffering which has been seen outside. More than half of shows had to be either delayed or stopped. They couldn't keep Olympics there. But yea they are doing relatively rly well.

In other hand Sweden that ignored most rules isn't doing well. Plp like Trump tried to praise them to make the non-action strategy to seem better, but it is crumbling down on them. Rest of Nordics have already opened up their borders to each other, but Sweden is alienated in the middle. Their economy had serious hit despite keeping restraurants open and comparing the numbers over 5k have died in Sweden when in Finland (my country) 300 people. Sweden has two times more population, but the difference is still almost 10 times more deaths for no action to action.
Don't believe everything you hear and only believe half of what you see.
Honestly, there are so many lies involving numbers and most of the numbers that are presented are not even due to covid, even though they say they are.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Don't believe everything you hear and only believe half of what you see.
Honestly, there are so many lies involving numbers and most of the numbers that are presented are not even due to covid, even though they say they are.
Eh, there is not lot of corruption around here so the numbers can be trusted well enough. If there was some doubt cast in the numbers I might be questioning, but there has been none here. I'm not rly into conspiracies and that stuff either.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Corona is just natural selection at it's finest, the weak die and the strong live. Americans are idiots, which means they are weak, which means they're gonna die a lot. You're smart so you'll be fine I'd say. Just stay safe!

(What I said is not 100% some strong people might still die but in general it'll mostly be stupid people)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh for outside it doesn't look like US is overrun like plp are outside, plp are talking about other things like election and blm not just corona and hospital don't seem outrun either. But in other hand USA keeps breaking records of having most cases and their cases are getting higher.

In my country currently, there isn't lot of talk of corona anymore. Cases have gone down so much that plp don't rly avoid public places, I guess myself included just was shopping for clothes one day. In other hand there is still some fear of second wave. But it does seem like first wave was beat.
To be fair the US also has one of the highest populations in the world so or makes sense that there would be more cases overall. But yes the US hasn't handled it well.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Corona is just natural selection at it's finest, the weak die and the strong live. Americans are idiots, which means they are weak, which means they're gonna die a lot. You're smart so you'll be fine I'd say. Just stay safe!

(What I said is not 100% some strong people might still die but in general it'll mostly be stupid people)
A lot of stupid young people are sadly not the ones suffering from it, rather it's people who they come into contact with. It would be better if it was that cut and dry but if there's a stupid young adult they wouldn't be the ones at home in danger from the disease, it would be their parents or grandparents.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Eh, there is not lot of corruption around here so the numbers can be trusted well enough. If there was some doubt cast in the numbers I might be questioning, but there has been none here. I'm not rly into conspiracies and that stuff either.
Over here, it's different.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
To be fair the US also has one of the highest populations in the world so or makes sense that there would be more cases overall. But yes the US hasn't handled it well.
True, i think rates are counted according to population. :dubuthink: I haven't visited statistics in a while though, I have been kinda busy with other stuff than coronavirus and it has been slowing her tons so not rly topic that is covered as much as in the beginning.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
True, i think rates are counted according to population. :dubuthink: I haven't visited statistics in a while though, I have been kinda busy with other stuff than coronavirus and it has been slowing her tons so not rly topic that is covered as much as in the beginning.
I just checked and the US looks like it's 5th based on cases per million inhabitants, but like you said Sweden isnt doing to great itself as it's 10th on the list. And there are 4 countries above the US.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean... You do have a President who doesn't believe in global warming and instead of being strict about the rules during the pandemic in the first few weeks since it began, he was busy blaming China and wanting to reopen businesses asap. Then you have the ones who refuse to wear masks because "it's their choice if they wear it" and those kids who wanted spring break and parties more than they wanted to live.

I will pray for you sane people.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just checked and the US looks like it's 5th based on cases per million inhabitants, but like you said Sweden isnt doing to great itself as it's 10th on the list. And there are 4 countries above the US.
True, at least Brazil is doing pretty bad. They seem to have even worser case of president that doesn't care if that is even possible. It seems like at the moment America is the continent where the battle against corona is hardest right now when Europe and Asia have been opening and starting to recover- while still fearing second wave.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
True, at least Brazil is doing pretty bad. They seem to have even worser case of president that doesn't care if that is even possible. It seems like at the moment America is the continent where the battle against corona is hardest right now when Europe and Asia have been opening and starting to recover- while still fearing second wave.
The US is opening up too, that's part of the problem :haylul:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The US is opening up too, that's part of the problem :haylul:
They are kinda opening while numbers are going higher. We at least had some 0 days here (found cases), though due to opening up not so much anymore, today it was 7 found cases. Still not bad, and it's mostly in capitol that was hit hardest and isolated from rest of the country before.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They are kinda opening while numbers are going higher. We at least had some 0 days here (found cases), though due to opening up not so much anymore, today it was 7 found cases. Still not bad, and it's mostly in capitol that was hit hardest and isolated from rest of the country before.
Depends on the state tbh, they're all at different levels of opening up and different levels of cases increasing or decreasing. I'm lucky to be in one of the states where were opening up and cases are dropping at the same time. We only have a couple hundred a day, compared to the couple thousand we were having all through April and early May. On the other hand Florida opened up and their cases skyrocketed because everyone went to the beach ffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread