The unthinkable has occured (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I missed a card day :pepecry2:
I had meetings and classes from 11-1, my covid test 1-2, and work from 2-12:45, and then slept until 10 am my new card time) so I didnt have time to get the card.
I should take a page out of @Yili s book and complete the quest in like 15 minutes or something.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i thought all cards were accidentally deleted or something :nayeonisdone:

well I'll be missing 4 cards due to being at work beginning of april so :wimwim:
Yes we got rid of the project :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So sad.

YOu must get a ton of notification's. guessing reply's is not the issue :)

create a bank of threads :) And pull 3 on busy days.
Actually it was replies that I was short on :jisoosmh:
I could have done it if I wasnt so tired later in the day tbh
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hopefully you don't miss another one anytime soon!
:maheart:

Btw, I hope your Covid test was negative.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’ll give you Zico 1 so that it’ll make up for the card you missed :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hopefully you don't miss another one anytime soon!
:maheart:

Btw, I hope your Covid test was negative.
:sanapray:
It's testing for school, I wasnt showing symptoms or anything so it's not like there's any reason to expect anything other than a negative test. They have us test twice a week just as a precaution :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread