THE WORST MOVIE YOU'VE EVER SEEN (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The title and why you disliked it.



Do I really need to explain myself? The fact that such a respectable actor like Chow Yun Fat is there, makes it even sadder...



Awful. The first movie was so-so but this one is just plain bad. Weak plot, weak acting, yikes.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Maybe not the worst I watched but I really found Fantastic Beasts an awful movie. Most of the characters annoyed me and it was pretty boring.

Snow white and the huntsman: omg I wached this years ago, but it was so bad. I don't really remember it tho, just the feeling.

Dragon blade: this movie makes no sense I swear, I laughed a lot actually while watching it with my friend, but it still so bad. I have no idea how much money they offer to Jackie Chan for playing in this.

Twilight. The 1-2 was awful. Everybody suffered, it was so boring. And so slow, nothing happened in the first 90 minutes. The books are better. (and the 3-4 movies are not that bad)

And every anime adaption movie. Can they just stop?
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Showgirls reached me with a reputation as being "so bad it's good," so I needed to see it. Welp, there was 100 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Absolutely the worst- terrible acting, terrible writing, disgusting scenes. I can't put into words how mind- numbingly awful it is. Anyone thinking about seeing it, I'd urge them to avoid it.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Maybe not the worst I watched but I really found Fantastic Beasts an awful movie. Most of the characters annoyed me and it was pretty boring.

Snow white and the huntsman: omg I wached this years ago, but it was so bad. I don't really remember it tho, just the feeling.

Dragon blade: this movie makes no sense I swear, I laughed a lot actually while watching it with my friend, but it still so bad. I have no idea how much money they offer to Jackie Chan for playing in this.

Twilight. The 1-2 was awful. Everybody suffered, it was so boring. And so slow, nothing happened in the first 90 minutes. The books are better. (and the 3-4 movies are not that bad)

And every anime adaption movie. Can they just stop?
I'm afraid they just won't stop it. Producers are too greedy, to distinguish between an anime that can be adaptated properly over one that can't and not every director has the vision and talent to pull it off.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Soleski

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
disaster movie
i know its a parody and stuff but... even shitty parodies have standards,, this one was just so. Bad.

the room was the best worst movie ive ever watched tho issa mess and a masterpiece
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Showgirls reached me with a reputation as being "so bad it's good," so I needed to see it. Welp, there was 100 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Absolutely the worst- terrible acting, terrible writing, disgusting scenes. I can't put into words how mind- numbingly awful it is. Anyone thinking about seeing it, I'd urge them to avoid it.
You mean this one?

 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
disaster movie
i know its a parody and stuff but... even shitty parodies have standards,, this one was just so. Bad.

the room was the best worst movie ive ever watched tho issa mess and a masterpiece
Welp, it's a disaster...
:pepecross::pepecross:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I usually appreciate bad movies on how bad they are so i have weird fondness on messes like netflix Death Note movie. So something that would be actually bad to me wouldn't be bad cause it's bad, but bad cause it's boring if that makes sense.

Let's see, well Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind would be one of these. It's trying too hard to be artsy and different, all characters come off just really annoying and unreletable to me, I was in constant flux of annoyment and being bored out of my mind while watching it. It's still rated very high like rotten tomatoes has 93% for critics score for it and audience 94%.. in other hand Venom (2018) which was even better than Deadpool 2 for me this year has only 29% critics score.. these critics don't know anything they are doing they are just liking something for trying to be annoyingly artsy fartsy with no substance grrr.. but maybe that rant should been in another place :hmm:

So.. uh Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for me. And other wannabe artsy movies like that, eww. Give me mass produced action crap over that any day.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Maybe because I only watched it yesterday it's the only thing coming to mind right now, but Your Name was just terrible. I skipped though almost all of it and then I felt like I wasted one and a half hours of my life right after. I barely ever feel that way after watching a movie no matter how bad I find it. It was seriously so bad. I really don't understand how it was so popular in Korea...

 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
UGH, yes it's this one. It's horrible- I am not kidding it's so horrible. :pandamad:
I think I've seen it but it was so long ago I can barely remember, probably I didn't even finish it.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I usually appreciate bad movies on how bad they are so i have weird fondness on messes like netflix Death Note movie. So something that would be actually bad to me wouldn't be bad cause it's bad, but bad cause it's boring if that makes sense.

Let's see, well Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind would be one of these. It's trying too hard to be artsy and different, all characters come off just really annoying and unreletable to me, I was in constant flux of annoyment and being bored out of my mind while watching it. It's still rated very high like rotten tomatoes has 93% for critics score for it and audience 94%.. in other hand Venom (2018) which was even better than Deadpool 2 for me this year has only 29% critics score.. these critics don't know anything they are doing they are just liking something for trying to be annoyingly artsy fartsy with no substance grrr.. but maybe that rant should been in another place :hmm:

So.. uh Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for me. And other wannabe artsy movies like that, eww. Give me mass produced action crap over that any day.
I haven't seen Venom but despite the bad reviews many people say it's actually good. I'd probably check it out, although, I'm kind of tired of the super hero/villians related movies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't seen Venom but despite the bad reviews many people say it's actually good. I'd probably check it out, although, I'm kind of tired of the super hero/villians related movies.
It's pretty good, not without faults like I'd say that rushing second half of movie was biggest fault the movie had. But overall I found it pretty entertaining in many aspects (it has some good comedy for example and fans have labeled it as romcom cause of this) and refreshing take on a superhero movie, though not in extend Deadpool was. I have seen some critics saying how it was bad movie cause Spider-man wasn't in it, but I couldn't disagree more, Venom to me is character that has been too tightly woven into Spider-man that I was really afraid Venom movie and characters story wouldn't be able to stand on it's own, but it did that and did that well for me so thank god for no Spiderman in this first Venom movie at least.

Well, in other hand, if you can't tell I actually don't have problem with too many superhero movies since I'm pretty big Marvel geek myself if I may say so, so I'm always up for new one :llama_uwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Ashla_K
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,490
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
bottom five for sure so awful...
17892


Along with Starship troopers worst adaption of any book i love,but i expected ST to be awful. BE i expected more.

(LOTR is the most annoying, looks pretty but he destroyed Aragorn and Frodo to the point that i wish unpleasant things to happen to him )
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Sucker Punch. I only saw it once as a teen so based off what I remember - A group of girls try to escape an "asylum" by fighting in their... minds?

The content wasn't my cup of tea either.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,822
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
On the Line, with Lance and Joey from 'N Sync. Lance played a hopeless romantic trying to chase down this girl he met on the subway, and it isn't until the very fucking end of the movie that he finds her. Weak plot, the acting was just okay, and in retrospect, he and Joey were the ONLY reason I went to see it. Two hours I'll never get back!
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
there are two i have the same level of hatred for:
  • the fault in our stars... nothing i despise more than inaccurate portrayal of terminal illnesses for the sake of the story being more dramatic or whatsoever and this movie exactly shows what i mean. also why the fuck are those teenagers making out in the anne frank house?
  • bohemian rhapsody (2018). the script was like a wikipedia page that showed freddie as someone who has no idea what he's doing with himself and his bandmates (who are listed as producers btw) as some heroes trying to save his troubled friend. rami malek's acting skills deserve so much better than this because at this point i believe that the penguins singing somebody to love in happy feet was a better tribute to freddie than this movie.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread