Dance Practice THE7 - GET LOOSE ( DANCE PRACTICE ) (2 Viewers)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her


Stan THE7!


Also, I'm trying to figure out if they would be considered k-pop or not. There are both korean & thai members and when I search the group name it pops up on a T-pop wiki. However, they never state which they are, they are just referred to as a "boy group".
​
 
Last edited:
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Upon taking a closer look at their profiles I found this, and my eyes just WIDENED. I'm so thrilled! This mean there is another idol apart of the LGBTQIA+!

Yoyo is bisexual. (On his Facebook, it states that he is interested in men and women).
taken from kprofiles​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread