Found the8 4, brave girls hyeran, and orange caramel lizzy (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Looking for Billlie or purple kiss as high priority
Yuki, Tsuki and Haruna as higher priority​
would you want the onda rare I have reserved for you for lizzy + a common debt if @Abeamus would take lizzy for his yena 5?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
would you want the onda rare I have reserved for you for lizzy + a common debt if @Abeamus would take lizzy for his yena 5?
Don’t you have Haseul too? :pandasad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Don’t you have Haseul too? :pandasad:
I do but I reserved onda for you, there's other ppl who want haseul too:pepeslippy:

but you can have her instead if you want, if abe agrees
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I do but I reserved onda for you, there's other ppl who want haseul too:pepeslippy:

but you can have her instead if you want, if abe agrees
Haseul would complete the set but we will see :face:
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
would you want the onda rare I have reserved for you for lizzy + a common debt if @Abeamus would take lizzy for his yena 5?
Sure I'd be good with trading Yena 5 for Lizzy
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
That’s sad. But Tsuki :pandasad: :pandasad: It is literally my name here LOL
you can offer lizzy for tsuki to him if you want if take onda and not haseul next time you get a card I want :haylul:

since onda is reserved for you and there's many other people looking for haseul I could trade to
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
you can offer lizzy for tsuki to him if you want if take onda and not haseul next time you get a card I want :haylul:

since onda is reserved for you and there's many other people looking for haseul I could trade to
I would survive without Tsuki longer dw :pepeheart:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Well it'd be up to lit if she'd be okay with you trading Lizzy for Tsuki instead
I'm alright with it, as long as @Tsukino takes onda next time she gets a card I could use since it's reserved for her, I didn't agree to her post yet :taesquish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well if you had the initiative to offer Lizzy since you had seen my thread :pandatea:
I got her as an option after tbh :face:
but I was curious to see what people would offer on my thread:haylul::taemsip:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Abeamus and litc
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm alright with it, as long as @Tsukino takes onda next time she gets a card I could use since it's reserved for her, I didn't agree to her post yet :taesquish:
Well I think it is fairer to agree with your offer as I am convinced Tsuki will come to me later 👀
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread