Found The8 5 for trade (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Wanting mostly Billie or Purple Kiss girls I don’t have. But I would take Seoho rare, Jennie 5, Baekhyun 1 rare, Taeyeon 2, Yuju rare or a Kingdom guy I don’t have​
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
If you still have him would you give him + common debt for the onda rare I have reserved for you:pepelook:
Ofc but it seems it was the card @OnlyCalB gave me and removed it so :pepecry2:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread