Theory about SMNGG (Hoping for a sexy concept) (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
IF Aespa is SMNGG...

Ningning turned 18 2 days ago.....
WHAT IF they were waiting for her to turn 18 to debut SMNGG???

Can I delude myself into thinking that this means Sexy concept?
abso-fucking-lutely
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don’t like sexy concepts :taesip:
sexy concept best concept.... (right behind angsty, but I ain't even hoping for that for a kpop GG, bcs that just ain't happening)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
sexy concept best concept.... (right behind angsty, but I ain't even hoping for that for a kpop GG, bcs that just ain't happening)
I would love a rockish concept like first Dreamcatcher songs were.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love the members but Sakurazaka is so damn different and I just wanna cry, bcs I want to love Sakuzaka as much as I loved Keyaki..... But Keyaki just superior....
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I love the members but Sakurazaka is so damn different and I just wanna cry, bcs I want to love Sakuzaka as much as I loved Keyaki..... But Keyaki just superior....
I didn’t see them yet :/
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I didn’t see them yet :/
Their first single is..... alright....
And their new show is so... PINK! THERE IS SO MUCH PINK!

And their new colour is white and their logo has pink highlights and I'm just....

I just cannot associate pink with those girls
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Their first single is..... alright....
And their new show is so... PINK! THERE IS SO MUCH PINK!

And their new colour is white and their logo has pink highlights and I'm just....

I just cannot associate pink with those girls
I would rather a darker colour me too :nekosweat:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I would rather a darker colour me too :nekosweat:
The only upside in all this Sakuzaka business for me, is that one of my 2 oshi's will be centering a few coupling songs in their debut release.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The only upside in all this Sakuzaka business for me, is that one of my 2 oshi's will be centering a few coupling songs in their debut release.....
That’s good at least :taesip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread