COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

There are around 90 million Kpop fans around the world (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
6.5M European fans yet no concerts are happening for us :maheart:

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
90 million kpop fans in the world, and I only think of you 😗😗😗 ppftft lol

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
And I'm the most tasteful of them all :joysip:

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
And people wonder why kpop groups usually just hold concerts in Asia :pepehelp:
But considering the quite large amount in Europe, it's only justified to at least try to include us
6.5 million is still a lot and for the right prize, they can make a huge amount of money.
European fans are eager for attention of the kpop companies

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But considering the quite large amount in Europe, it's only justified to at least try to include us
6.5 million is still a lot and for the right prize, they can make a huge amount of money.
European fans are eager for attention of the kpop companies
Oh I wasnt talking about European fans specifically, I was talking more about fans from the Americas since we do get a lot of concerts here considering how few fans there really are.

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
Oh I wasnt talking about European fans specifically, I was talking more about fans from the Americas since we do get a lot of concerts here considering how few fans there really are.
The convenient thing is that Kpop fans are concentrated in certain areas, like LA/ Southern California and New York. Kpop groups only touch those areas; they wouldn't have a concert in the middle of Iowa.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The convenient thing is that Kpop fans are concentrated in certain areas, like LA/ Southern California and New York. Kpop groups only touch those areas; they wouldn't have a concert in the middle of Iowa.
BAP had one in Michigan :chickill:
Also thats more a case of people are concentrated in those areas in general, but also taking into account that theres only 10 million fans in all the Americas not just the US, thats still not that many, especially considering how many fans there are in South America and how big these areas are.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Also thats more a case of people are concentrated in those areas in general, but also taking into account that theres only 10 million fans in all the Americas not just the US, thats still not that many, especially considering how many fans there are in South America and how big these areas are.
Yup kpop is huge in many South American countries so I wonder if most of that 10 million would go to South actually.

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Yup kpop is huge in many South American countries so I wonder if most of that 10 million would go to South actually.
Yes it is. I think companies go to the USA because Kpop fans are more vocal about it? And probably because they think that once you've made it in the USA, you've made it in the whole world

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread