COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive There are more than 7 billion problematic situations in this world? Discuss all 7 billion without breaking forum rules, go! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
There are more than 7 billion problematic situations in this world? Discuss all 7 billion without breaking forum rules, go!

I'll start. I'm a misanthrope who hates humans in general!

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Kpop reaction videos are still a thing. Problem.
Off topic, problematic is in my title-but ill give u a freebie here:

I dont watch reaction videos any more, at all as they messed up video recommendations. For tat matter most non or all non-idol dance covers either. The titles r srsly misleading, i think im getting a new snsd dance practise in 2020 but its this unknown 15 yr old-no more for me.

Same with reaction videos, i think its a new teaser/mv/watever from my fave idol but its just a reaction video from some random stranger. (Unless its a friend reacting to f(3) farewell stage in smtown 2019 jpn, id make an exception for tat).

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Kpop reaction videos are still a thing. Problem.
tbh the whole concept of them is just... pandering to fans
There are a couple I admittedly watch because I can actually learn things from: reacttothek (I think everyone knows them), and moshutoshu or whatever his name is (former creative director of sm)

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
tbh the whole concept of them is just... pandering to fans
There are a couple I admittedly watch because I can actually learn things from: reacttothek (I think everyone knows them), and moshutoshu or whatever his name is (former creative director of sm)
I mean, after u watch one-hvnt u seen everything they can do n it doesnt rlly add to ur knowledge any more? I just got annoyed by them clogging up my recommends tbh.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I mean, after u watch one-hvnt u seen everything they can do n it doesnt rlly add to ur knowledge any more? I just got annoyed by them clogging up my recommends tbh.
sometimes yes, but it depends
I don’t tend to find the little details as well so then pouting it out always helps, and it helps me surrounded by formal music terminology
While me knowing all my modes won’t exactly help me per se, it can help during analysis’s since my brain knows what to look for and what to name everything
motoshushu admittedly gets repetitive, but I find it interesting to see how a professional in that sphere views things, especially in regards to growth and improvement

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
sometimes yes, but it depends
I don’t tend to find the little details as well so then pouting it out always helps, and it helps me surrounded by formal music terminology
While me knowing all my modes won’t exactly help me per se, it can help during analysis’s since my brain knows what to look for and what to name everything
motoshushu admittedly gets repetitive, but I find it interesting to see how a professional in that sphere views things, especially in regards to growth and improvement
Tat just sounds repetitive n boring to me, since i prefer new(-er) things tat my magpie brain can find n enjoy rather than regurgitaing things tat r past, if it wasnt kpop but sth esoteric n personally absorbing to me i could (n hv) watched 4 hrs someone explaining or discussing sth, but as i get to be a creaking ol' git i dont find reaction video or non-idol dance covers a fun thing-you young ppl can enjoy them, n keep them off my recommends thnx.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Tat just sounds repetitive n boring to me, since i prefer new(-er) things tat my magpie brain can find n enjoy rather than regurgitaing things tat r past, if it wasnt kpop but sth esoteric n personally absorbing to me i could (n hv) watched 4 hrs someone explaining or discussing sth, but as i get to be a creaking ol' git i dont find reaction video or non-idol dance covers a fun thing-you young ppl can enjoy them, n keep them off my recommends thnx.
I guess that’s where our difference lies then: you seem to prefer novelty, I prefer to zero in on concepts, both are fair

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I guess that’s where our difference lies then: you seem to prefer novelty, I prefer to zero in on concepts, both are fair
Not novelty no, i could watch YooA's stage performances of Bon Voyage n/or Abracadabra for days on end. The infinite (or subtle) differences or just her pure joy in performing transported me n gave me happiness, id watch over n over again except now its too much like wasting time. Id not mind wasting time like tat, but like any drug(addictive substance) i must control myself n not indulge, ok hyperbole but also truth in a way. Like addictive substances more of the same yields diminishing results, so i cant rewatch as much to get the same happiness i got before. Sometimes i rewatch if i just cant resist now but not much. Maybe 1 or 2 times in the last coupla mths.

If u get any similar enjoyment from reaction videos, then good 4 u. Different taste is all.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
From what I've seen in a lot of American schools, schools tend to place a heavy emphasis and support on certain activities while underfunding others which is detrimental for the students. The school may prefer sports and so funds their basketball team etc very well and yet their theatre team can barely support themselves. The school may prefer the arts to the point where spelling or math competing students suffer too.

It's hard for many schools to support their students equally in the activities they wish to pursue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread