Sensitive There are more than 7 billion problematic situations in this world? Discuss all 7 billion without breaking forum rules, go! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,032
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,562
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
There are more than 7 billion problematic situations in this world? Discuss all 7 billion without breaking forum rules, go!

I'll start. I'm a misanthrope who hates humans in general!
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,032
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,562
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Kpop reaction videos are still a thing. Problem.
Off topic, problematic is in my title-but ill give u a freebie here:

I dont watch reaction videos any more, at all as they messed up video recommendations. For tat matter most non or all non-idol dance covers either. The titles r srsly misleading, i think im getting a new snsd dance practise in 2020 but its this unknown 15 yr old-no more for me.

Same with reaction videos, i think its a new teaser/mv/watever from my fave idol but its just a reaction video from some random stranger. (Unless its a friend reacting to f(3) farewell stage in smtown 2019 jpn, id make an exception for tat).
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Drew_B

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Kpop reaction videos are still a thing. Problem.
tbh the whole concept of them is just... pandering to fans
There are a couple I admittedly watch because I can actually learn things from: reacttothek (I think everyone knows them), and moshutoshu or whatever his name is (former creative director of sm)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,032
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,562
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
tbh the whole concept of them is just... pandering to fans
There are a couple I admittedly watch because I can actually learn things from: reacttothek (I think everyone knows them), and moshutoshu or whatever his name is (former creative director of sm)
I mean, after u watch one-hvnt u seen everything they can do n it doesnt rlly add to ur knowledge any more? I just got annoyed by them clogging up my recommends tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I mean, after u watch one-hvnt u seen everything they can do n it doesnt rlly add to ur knowledge any more? I just got annoyed by them clogging up my recommends tbh.
sometimes yes, but it depends
I don’t tend to find the little details as well so then pouting it out always helps, and it helps me surrounded by formal music terminology
While me knowing all my modes won’t exactly help me per se, it can help during analysis’s since my brain knows what to look for and what to name everything
motoshushu admittedly gets repetitive, but I find it interesting to see how a professional in that sphere views things, especially in regards to growth and improvement
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,032
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,562
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
sometimes yes, but it depends
I don’t tend to find the little details as well so then pouting it out always helps, and it helps me surrounded by formal music terminology
While me knowing all my modes won’t exactly help me per se, it can help during analysis’s since my brain knows what to look for and what to name everything
motoshushu admittedly gets repetitive, but I find it interesting to see how a professional in that sphere views things, especially in regards to growth and improvement
Tat just sounds repetitive n boring to me, since i prefer new(-er) things tat my magpie brain can find n enjoy rather than regurgitaing things tat r past, if it wasnt kpop but sth esoteric n personally absorbing to me i could (n hv) watched 4 hrs someone explaining or discussing sth, but as i get to be a creaking ol' git i dont find reaction video or non-idol dance covers a fun thing-you young ppl can enjoy them, n keep them off my recommends thnx.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Tat just sounds repetitive n boring to me, since i prefer new(-er) things tat my magpie brain can find n enjoy rather than regurgitaing things tat r past, if it wasnt kpop but sth esoteric n personally absorbing to me i could (n hv) watched 4 hrs someone explaining or discussing sth, but as i get to be a creaking ol' git i dont find reaction video or non-idol dance covers a fun thing-you young ppl can enjoy them, n keep them off my recommends thnx.
I guess that’s where our difference lies then: you seem to prefer novelty, I prefer to zero in on concepts, both are fair
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,032
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,562
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I guess that’s where our difference lies then: you seem to prefer novelty, I prefer to zero in on concepts, both are fair
Not novelty no, i could watch YooA's stage performances of Bon Voyage n/or Abracadabra for days on end. The infinite (or subtle) differences or just her pure joy in performing transported me n gave me happiness, id watch over n over again except now its too much like wasting time. Id not mind wasting time like tat, but like any drug(addictive substance) i must control myself n not indulge, ok hyperbole but also truth in a way. Like addictive substances more of the same yields diminishing results, so i cant rewatch as much to get the same happiness i got before. Sometimes i rewatch if i just cant resist now but not much. Maybe 1 or 2 times in the last coupla mths.

If u get any similar enjoyment from reaction videos, then good 4 u. Different taste is all.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
From what I've seen in a lot of American schools, schools tend to place a heavy emphasis and support on certain activities while underfunding others which is detrimental for the students. The school may prefer sports and so funds their basketball team etc very well and yet their theatre team can barely support themselves. The school may prefer the arts to the point where spelling or math competing students suffer too.

It's hard for many schools to support their students equally in the activities they wish to pursue.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread