- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Probably also the "It's Kaachi!" and Itzy's whole "itz ____" theme.Oh ig that explains why we as international fans dont understand
Probably also the "It's Kaachi!" and Itzy's whole "itz ____" theme.Oh ig that explains why we as international fans dont understand
I actually like the name.what is Kaachi, seriously![]()
SameI actually like the name.
I guess you can say the name is....kaachiSame
but what is kaachiI actually like the name.
What's ITZY? Kaachi is wordplay as is ITZY.but what is kaachi
why dont you just say, " its the name of a group "What's ITZY? Kaachi is wordplay as is ITZY.
No lol, I was saying that the word Kaachi is wordplay in the same way Itzy is.why dont you just say, " its the name of a group "
okay got it, thx i guess![]()