COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

There is only 1 reason anybody ever buys an iphone (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It's for clout.
it's so everybody can see you've got an iphone and with that aren't a poor "android user"

if anybody claims anything else, they are deluding themselves.
iPhone's are just better!
- there are better ones, cheaper

I'm used to iPhones, I can't use any other!
- yes you can, getting used to the difference takes a day at most

the moral of the story, don't buy an iPhone! Instead, if you've got the money to spend, look up the best phones on the market.
Look up all the reviews and see which ones are hailed as the best!

And even better, THINK!
How much do you use your camera and what for?
aka do you really need that top of the line camera? Why pay for it, if you aren't going to use it!
Do you play games on your phone? If you don't, why pay for your phone to be able to do it!

Think about what you use your phone for before buying it. Why pay 600 euros, if you won't be using the features that make it more expensive than the 200 euro one.
just go for the cheaper one.

This rant is inspired by some peeps I know! They broke AF and stressing over buying themselves an iPhone.
They stupid!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I always thought it was weird and somewhat pathetic how some people think they're superior just because they have an iPhone. Like, congratulations. You've let society warp you into thinking that one aspect of a phone that's proven to be from an extremely shady company and breaks if you breathe on it wrong- is superior to every other brand out there. And it's the same thing with airpods. I remember when everyone suddenly started to clown on others who didn't have it like they weren't in the same bunch not too long ago. It's just so childish.

Besides, the amount of smugness I feel whenever my friends complain about their screen or battery life gives me all the more reason why I'm sticking with andriod.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I always thought it was weird and somewhat pathetic how some people think they're superior just because they have an iPhone. Like, congratulations. You've let society warp you into thinking that one aspect of a phone that's proven to be from an extremely shady company and breaks if you breathe on it wrong- is superior to every other brand out there. And it's the same thing with airpods. I remember when everyone suddenly started to clown on others who didn't have it like they weren't in the same bunch not too long ago. It's just so childish.

Besides, the amount of smugness I feel whenever my friends complain about their screen or battery life gives me all the more reason why I'm sticking with andriod.
Did you know the reason iPhone screens break that easily, is bcs apple prioritizes looks and aesthetics over convenience. The solution to the screen not breaking that easily... is to just make it thicker! That is it! But Apple doesn't want their phone to be thicker!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I have a Huawei phone and it's perfectly fine, never had an iPhone... I don't care much for stuff like this anyway, as long as it does the job it's fine..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Did you know the reason iPhone screens break that easily, is bcs apple prioritizes looks and aesthetics over convenience. The solution to the screen not breaking that easily... is to just make it thicker! That is it! But Apple doesn't want their phone to be thicker!
And they'll continue to do so because people who have 2% of knowledge on phones will disregard it because a damn apple icon is plastered onto the packaging. It's legitimately worrying the amount of stuff Apple has done and I'm surprised (not really) that there hasn't been any major news about it. I'm not saying andriod powered companies are saints, but it's a bit troubling how much Apple gets to get away with due to the fact that no one bothers to call them out. I'm not saying ALL iPhone users are mindless drones, but holy hell I have yet to see one that isn't.

melancholia

i love yall <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
You looking at the reviews rn aren't you XD!
no, i heard hauwei has the internet 5 thingy and the U.S beat China in the internet 4 thiny and china is exeling the internet 5 thingy but donald trump said that america wont have the internet 5 thingy or that they wont support it.

melancholia

i love yall <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
no, i heard hauwei has the internet 5 thingy and the U.S beat China in the internet 4 thiny and china is exeling the internet 5 thingy but donald trump said that america wont have the internet 5 thingy or that they wont support it.
my memory is fuzzy from the details >.>

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Huawei is said to be really good!
I think it is but what do I know lol... I buy a new phone every 2-3 years and I just ask my brother to tell me which one to buy, something affordable yet good enough and when he said Huawei P Smart 2019, I just went and bought it lol

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah, because they're better.

-Written from my Android

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
And they'll continue to do so because people who have 2% of knowledge on phones will disregard it because a damn apple icon is plastered onto the packaging. It's legitimately worrying the amount of stuff Apple has done and I'm surprised (not really) that there hasn't been any major news about it. I'm not saying andriod powered companies are saints, but it's a bit troubling how much Apple gets to get away with due to the fact that no one bothers to call them out. I'm not saying ALL iPhone users are mindless drones, but holy hell I have yet to see one that isn't.
EXACTLY!

If you put even 5 minutes into looking up which phone would be the best for you to buy, you will come up with an answer different from apple. It's as simple as that!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
EXACTLY!

If you put even 5 minutes into looking up which phone would be the best for you to buy, you will come up with an answer different from apple. It's as simple as that!
So children, what Big Mama SHINeesmascot and Maruif are trying to say is, phones are phones. iPhones have many shitty aspects as is the case with literally all phones in existence. You shouldn't feel pressured into getting one because sweet jesus I'll need about 10 threads to discuss why you honestly don't need one. No, you won't be able to do some things that an iPhone can do, but sweet-tea, it's okay :pepeheart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread