- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,444
- Reactions Received
- 39,060
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,685
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Contemplate this though, to get him off the front IU, Weeekly, StayC, And Apink must be punished by being pushed away by six new badges...hehehe...
Finally this ugly empty spot is filled with life!
you can just re-order the badges, is this the stupid reason why you never got more badges??Contemplate this though, to get him off the front IU, Weeekly, StayC, And Apink must be punished by being pushed away by six new badges...
this is a travesty of epic proportions! Think about the price you joy as cost IU, Weeekly, StayC, and Apink.
... maybe... and the last slot was going to be Tzuyu or Hayoung...you can just re-order the badges, is this the stupid reason why you never got more badges??![]()
just click on your badges, at the bottom right will appear a button that says sort (maybe it only appears after you have more than 6)... maybe... and the last slot was going to be Tzuyu or Hayoung...![]()
I may or may not have known this... I also may or may not have thought only I was going to suffer with this abomination. But since with all suffer with him my revenge will be less...just click on your badges, at the bottom right will appear a button that says sort (maybe it only appears after you have more than 6)
If you just had tole me the truth when I asked you last time why you don't get more, we could have fixed that a long time ago! Your lies only ended up hurting yourself! I hope you learn from this!I may or may not have known this... I also may or may not have thought only I was going to suffer with this abomination. But since with all suffer with him my revenge will be less...