Rumor There will be a price to pay. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
hehehe... :pepesmug:

Finally this ugly empty spot is filled with life!
Contemplate this though, to get him off the front IU, Weeekly, StayC, And Apink must be punished by being pushed away by six new badges...
:pepecry1::pandasad: this is a travesty of epic proportions! Think about the price you joy as cost IU, Weeekly, StayC, and Apink.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
F2FF524A-8B75-406D-9511-C5ECA0B0B4BB.png
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
Contemplate this though, to get him off the front IU, Weeekly, StayC, And Apink must be punished by being pushed away by six new badges...
:pepecry1::pandasad: this is a travesty of epic proportions! Think about the price you joy as cost IU, Weeekly, StayC, and Apink.
you can just re-order the badges, is this the stupid reason why you never got more badges?? :headache:
 
  • Angry
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
just click on your badges, at the bottom right will appear a button that says sort (maybe it only appears after you have more than 6)
I may or may not have known this... I also may or may not have thought only I was going to suffer with this abomination. But since with all suffer with him my revenge will be less...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
I may or may not have known this... I also may or may not have thought only I was going to suffer with this abomination. But since with all suffer with him my revenge will be less...
If you just had tole me the truth when I asked you last time why you don't get more, we could have fixed that a long time ago! Your lies only ended up hurting yourself! I hope you learn from this! :petthepanda:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread