There's a good reason to stare at strangers these days (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I think you're underestimating the rate at which people will start a confrontation over that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think you're underestimating the rate at which people will start a confrontation over that.
I mean true, but just get headphones and put them in your ears, i doubt others around you will immediately know what u did and why the other person is going crazy at a person just wearing headphones :susPepe:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I mean true, but just get headphones and put them in your ears, i doubt others around you will immediately know what u did and why the other person is going crazy at a person just wearing headphones :susPepe:
And then just sit like this while they go off

exactly
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’d be too scared :llama_shook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread