Comeback These ITZY's look cute, fresh and beautiful ... (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'll never understand why groups have summer comebacks near August. May- Early July is the best time for that. But they look amazing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueBerryKookie
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'll never understand why groups have summer comebacks near August. May- Early July is the best time for that. But they look amazing!
I have to agree with you on that!

But there is one great thing about it: the start of a new semester in school/university is just in the corner and the comeback might brighten up your mood a little more :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Ooh a summer song. I wasn’t into their debut but I like the girls so I’m looking forward to this. If it’s summer I’m expecting fun and catchy.
 
  • Love
Reactions: BlueBerryKookie
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ooh a summer song. I wasn’t into their debut but I like the girls so I’m looking forward to this. If it’s summer I’m expecting fun and catchy.

I wasn't into their debut too - but then it grew on me (especially the remix version of the Dalla Dalla).

As you said, I also expect this song to have funny and catchy vibes because of the summer - hope it will be good right from the beginning :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread