Appreciation These stares do things to me [18+] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
These stares make me want to stop whatever I am doing and just kneel or bow or do anything to show that I am not worthy!

Just imagining them giving me a look like that in the bedroom while I am naked makes me feel hot! Mixing a tiny bit of lust into that gaze and I am in love and ready to do anything that idol tells me! I mean, just think about Kyungsoo staring at you like you aren't worth the shit beneath his shoes! I would do anything to get him to look at me like that!

19577
19578
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The only one I can agree atm is D.O.

Now if you were to put 2PM I'd think about it again:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread