Appreciation These two rookie ggs really came through with bops to add to my top gg title list~ (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The vocalists in Hot Issue are pretty insane and the song for Pixy is just really well written and well done, I like their rapper so much + Ella is always a serve

More people should take an interest in Hot Issue, they aren't popular on the forum at all I've only seen like @OnlyCalB appreciate their talents :hayshook:



 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i watched hot issue yesterday and while i did not dislike it to the extent of savage it was still way down the scale on ever listen to again.

the pixy song i just did, also outside what i listen to just too much rap.

i really really dont care much about 'cool;.

basically most of my issue with bg music in general :)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm really liking both.
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven’t checked either of these songs out yet :nakypog: I shall add them to my list:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread