- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
This is looking like the flashiest/most expensive MV we've seen in a while. So many outdoor locations, sets, costumes, even Blackpink MV while high budget was in a closed set. The Black Label seems to have gone all out for Somi's comeback MV this time, I hope the song is good enough to go along with it.
EDIT: Original video for 3rd teaser got hacked and deleted so here’s the reupload:
So far we've seen a hotel, stadium, a wrecked mansion, a trackfield, knights in armor, different hairstyles, a club set, a boat
Anticipate comeback tomorrow I guess
EDIT: Original video for 3rd teaser got hacked and deleted so here’s the reupload:
So far we've seen a hotel, stadium, a wrecked mansion, a trackfield, knights in armor, different hairstyles, a club set, a boat
Anticipate comeback tomorrow I guess
Last edited: