Rumor They're releasing Twice TV in Singapore brick figures. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yo, that is actually so cool! And they're cute <3 I remember watching Twice TV in Singapore, it was pretty nice.



But it reminds me of how they decided to come to my country RIGHT AFTER I moved away for 2 years

Not to mention that the Singapore flyer is right outside my house although I haven't stepped foot in it for 10 years :(

And, most importantly:

10683
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hello fellow Singaporean!! Wow where do you stay in Sg to be outside the Flyer..?😯
Omg hii! Up till now I thought I was the only Singaporean here!

I stay around Mountbatten-ish (if that makes any sense lol) Also, I love your dp <3 Is Jihyo your bias?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Jihyo is my absolute bias!!! Woah you must be quite rich:pepeslippy: Are you staying in Singapore now or still overseas?
Not at all lol, I own 0 kpop merch 😔

I live in Sg atm
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
We can meet together someday😂😁 Share our fanboy story over a cup of kopi..😆😂
I'm a fangirl lol

But that would be cool! I don't know many kpoppers here, sadly
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Akpopstar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread