Things that have a special meaning to you and why (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
white roses - I already explained this once, it's because the white soft petals are innocent and gentle and the thorns are dangerous and painful. I feel like that's how I am too
Similar to that, the half Moon - it has a bright and a dark half just like my heart
and also cherry blossoms that remind me how beautiful and ephemeral life is, as well as dreamcatchers that represent my insomnia, the nightmare I sometimes endure even while awake, and my wish for someone or something to save me from my bad dreams
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Stars— they sum me up really well I think; distant and dying, confusing and all over the place.
The ocean—I have two moods; chill and intense. I’m mostly pretty chill but underneath the surface,,, well it’s a bit of a mess that no one really bothers to explore, or I don’t let them. Oops
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Okay... One thing that comes to mind is Ocarina of Time. Now here me out: My (deceased) father and I played this game when I was a child. I could never get passed the part inside the tree... Skip about a decade and a half later and I was able to beat it (last year I believe).
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Stars— they sum me up really well I think; distant and dying, confusing and all over the place.
The ocean—I have two moods; chill and intense. I’m mostly pretty chill but underneath the surface,,, well it’s a bit of a mess that no one really bothers to explore, or I don’t let them. Oops
That response fits me perfectly too.
Stars are also special to me, my name means Pleiades, witch is a group of stars.
And I feel it suits my calm and sad soul. Only in the darkness, you can see the stars.

Same with the ocean. Watch out mysteric, you could become like me. Not sure it’s a good thing.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Teddy bears
Kinda stupid but my bears are my best friends
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Teddy bears
Kinda stupid but my bears are my best friends
Awww, see, even though you’re one annoying little bean, it’s for comment like this I don’t have it in my heart to block you :pepeheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Awww, see, even though you’re one annoying little bean, it’s for comment like this I don’t have it in my heart to block you :pepeheart:
:pandasad: stawb it I’m blushing
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:pandasad: stawb it I’m blushing
You’ve been graced with my love for once, accept it.:pandalove::pandalove:

I’ll probably be back to my total disapproval state over your posts at my next encounter with you. :pandaannoyed:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You’ve been graced with my love for once, accept it.:pandalove::pandalove:

I’ll probably be back to my total disapproval state over your posts at my next encounter with you. :pandaannoyed:
Why not just do it now?
12974

Awwww look at this married couple together!!!!
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Why not just do it now?
12974

Awwww look at this married couple together!!!!
I give you a pass for tonight since you have uwued my heart. You can try, but you won’t annoyed me :pepeheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I give you a pass for tonight since you have uwued my heart. You can try, but you won’t annoyed me :pepeheart:
But if I can’t annoy you I will lose all sense of identity!!!! :pandaomg: I’ll have to try extra hard tomorrow
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread