- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
I love you too sweetie <3ofc my angel
my angel sister
I love you![]()
I love you too sweetie <3ofc my angel
my angel sister
I love you![]()
I have a locked closetI have hands *rips off the blankets and earplugs*
I still have hands *breaks down the closet*I have a locked closet
Look at these snakeu ways of trying to make me feel guilty!I'm not though![]()
Surprise! It’s in another highly secure closetI still have hands *breaks down the closet*
b-but I'm not a snakeuLook at these snakeu ways of trying to make me feel guilty!
I will never give up thoughSurprise! It’s in another highly secure closet
But I like snakeus.... It ain't my fault you are one.b-but I'm not a snakeu![]()
That’s the spiritI will never give up though![]()
But I like snakeus.... It ain't my fault you are one.
#tamilsquad
![]()
I'll find my way to youThat’s the spiritbut it’s useless here, because you will NEVER find your way out of the closets!!!
What part of “ITS USELESS” did you not understand??I'll find my way to you![]()
NOTHING BECAUSE ILL FIND MY WAY TO YOU ONE DAYWhat part of “ITS USELESS” did you not understand??
I’m gonna have to work on those locksNOTHING BECAUSE ILL FIND MY WAY TO YOU ONE DAY![]()
go thenI’m gonna have to work on those locks
You’re jealous that your friends are boring