this dang corona virus (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
MY MOM GET HOME AFTER MY MOM IS PISS AF (if the was an anime for hw she looked it would be this)


ME MY BROTHER LIKE HELLO
littel bro

Me- INNER ME "I don't know what going on i just know she is PISS af"

i mean like this was lowkey my face
Mom"cause everybody panicking about the virus people buying stuff up"
My mind "i guess it did hit here"
SOOOOOOOO I"M JUST LIKE


INNER ME- "f*** this s**** i'm out"
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
190
Reactions Received
515
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I actually love it how everybody is loosing their minds about corona ...Its not that dangerous ..at least for younger people who are somewhat healthy
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Everyone losing their shit over corona.
While I just sit here and live my life.

the world has never looked so bleak as it does at the moment.
I hope y'all on ks stay safe and vigilant though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread