this died..... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I logged on there for the first time in a year when ks was down the other day and was immediately reminded why I just stay on here LOL
God yes this happens to me every now and again!
You like take a peek and are hit in the face with toxicity almost immediately and just.... close it again!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
God yes this happens to me every now and again!
You like take a peek and are hit in the face with toxicity almost immediately and just.... close it again!
I literally found a thread where they were swapping info they'd bought from saesangs...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The funny/sad thing was that it was all obviously fake but they'd all spent money on it! LOL Karma's a bitch!
Oh god yeah, I always also laugh when ppl believe these "insiders" claiming to know idols as well!

And then the insider is all like, yeah I'm the cousin of a BTS member, besties with Gfriend and hang with (G)I-dle, but like I will totes sell you private info about my friends if you pay me enough!
 
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh god yeah, I always also laugh when ppl believe these "insiders" claiming to know idols as well!

And then the insider is all like, yeah I'm the cousin of a BTS member, besties with Gfriend and hang with (G)I-dle, but like I will totes sell you private info about my friends if you pay me enough!
its like i’m jungkooks cousin and best friends with sowon and sowon and taehyung are dating but you didn’t hear it from me 😘🤡
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
its like i’m jungkooks cousin and best friends with sowon and sowon and taehyung are dating but you didn’t hear it from me 😘🤡
You prolly introduced them to eachother as well didn't you!
And you knew them from before they even debuted, so they like trust you with everything!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread