- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
my akp account siting in the back waiting for me to notice it:
God yes this happens to me every now and again!I logged on there for the first time in a year when ks was down the other day and was immediately reminded why I just stay on here LOL
I literally found a thread where they were swapping info they'd bought from saesangs...God yes this happens to me every now and again!
You like take a peek and are hit in the face with toxicity almost immediately and just.... close it again!
I'm...... ooofI literally found a thread where they were swapping info they'd bought from saesangs...
The funny/sad thing was that it was all obviously fake but they'd all spent money on it! LOL Karma's a bitch!I'm...... ooof
Oh god yeah, I always also laugh when ppl believe these "insiders" claiming to know idols as well!The funny/sad thing was that it was all obviously fake but they'd all spent money on it! LOL Karma's a bitch!
😭😭😭😭I literally found a thread where they were swapping info they'd bought from saesangs...
its like i’m jungkooks cousin and best friends with sowon and sowon and taehyung are dating but you didn’t hear it from me 😘🤡Oh god yeah, I always also laugh when ppl believe these "insiders" claiming to know idols as well!
And then the insider is all like, yeah I'm the cousin of a BTS member, besties with Gfriend and hang with (G)I-dle, but like I will totes sell you private info about my friends if you pay me enough!
You prolly introduced them to eachother as well didn't you!its like i’m jungkooks cousin and best friends with sowon and sowon and taehyung are dating but you didn’t hear it from me 😘🤡
i did i promise 😫🤟You prolly introduced them to eachother as well didn't you!
And you knew them from before they even debuted, so they like trust you with everything!