Rumor THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes this explains absolutely everything that you ever knew about being good looking
Why? Because reasons!

I've noticed through some snooping around that I may have stanned BVNDIT in a similar manner to why i stanned Monsta X
And you wouldn't believe the reason. It's cause of Hyungwon in both cases

1593723612272.png
1593723725701.png

Yiyeon looks so much like Hyungwon that I can't even. It's mostly the lips and partially the nose but it seems to be smn I'm attracted to which I already knew honestly since my first bias ever - RM - also had voluptuous lips.
Admittedly Yiyeon isn't my bias in BVNDIT, tho I don't know who is honestly, but I think I subconsciously also took into consideration this like I did with MX.

And there we have it, another pair of twins in kpop :sanapray:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg bro... you blew my mind just now
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread