this guy from work.. (part 2) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
for part 1.....


so he now advised me to make all my expectations of life non existent... he said he was trying to help me, and that he wonders if I'm able to understand that I'll be much better off no longer wishing for anything..... just.. what on earth...... even if I could, I would never choose that.. A life so empty, days filled with nothing, a dreamless existence........ he froze his heart, keeps saying he is dead inside yet claims he is fine and doesn't need anything or anyone. Such deep denial, he killed off the very thing that makes him human, but how long can he go on like this, I wonder....... it can be fine lying to others as long as you know the truth, but once you begin even lying to yourself.. now, that's dangerous.. it's truly sad but there's no way to make him snap out of it :/
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
That is really sad.. it sounds like their is nothing you can do, which makes it even worse. I don't normally wish for miracles, but I hope something can occur in his life for those ideas and thoughts to change.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm sorry both for you and him....It seems like you've had a lot going on lately i'm sorry, but i hope that it gets better and i'm sure it will πŸ’œ and sometimes you just have to take over to make it right tho.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Life is what you make it. Sad that he has chosen such a bleak life. Takes all kinds of folks, but.


He needs kpop :).

I recommend very Red red Velvet RR, RF , DD.
Izone airplane Oh my sunflower Up
Ect
likely go right over his head though :(
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tell him to drop Nietzsche for Lao Tzu.

But really, I think any attempt to change his mind or soften his nihilism will be futile.
It won't change him for the better, but it might change you for the worse.
Sadly, some people are just... black holes, and you can't turn them into stars.
Just don't let him get to you
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this really is not good :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
What's kinda weird... I actually get what he's saying, I think this way for a lot of things I do hence alot of things don't affect me.. But I still have some small joys tbh...
But its the main reason why I tend not to be disappointed or annoyed by others, cause I'm not looking or expecting them to be a certain way or act a certain way..i just do what I do and except stuff for what it is really.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
If his mindset doesn't change, he'll end up being the trash he loathes so much.
Some people can't be helped, no matter how you advise them sadly.

I just hope he switches his way in thinking and sees past his delusion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread