Appreciation This is Chaeyeon's time to SHINE (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
wait izone came back? :wat:
The album was released today + the comeback show performances, but the MV got pushed back and is only coming out in like.... 5 hours or so now?
here is the performance of the title track though (+ the intro track welcome)

 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The album was released today + the comeback show performances, but the MV got pushed back and is only coming out in like.... 5 hours or so now?
here is the performance of the title track though (+ the intro track welcome)

oh that explains why, i always check on redd.it for MVs to see if there was anything newly released but theirs wasn't uploaded yet. I doubt i'll like it tho, I don't think I ever liked anything from them but imma still listen
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
oh that explains why, i always check on redd.it for MVs to see if there was anything newly released but theirs wasn't uploaded yet. I doubt i'll like it tho, I don't think I ever liked anything from them but imma still listen
This is really different from their other titles tbh, I love it a lot more than their previous ones!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This is really different from their other titles tbh, I love it a lot more than their previous ones!
i skipped the intro cuz it was boring lol, I love the drop/chorus for the song, the verses are okay, i just like a few vocals, the rest sound pretty weak, which sadly affects the verses a lot. (won't be able to tell you who cuz idk their names), but overall i think its their best title
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i skipped the intro cuz it was boring lol, I love the drop/chorus for the song, the verses are okay, i just like a few vocals, the rest sound pretty weak, which sadly affects the verses a lot. (won't be able to tell you who cuz idk their names), but overall i think its their best title
@maruberry
ok watching a line distribution video, the vocals of Yuri, Chaewon and Yujin I really liked, really surprised that Yujin wasn't further on the top, she sounded better than most of them for the short lines she had imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@maruberry
ok watching a line distribution video, the vocals of Yuri, Chaewon and Yujin I really liked, really surprised that Yujin wasn't further on the top, she sounded better than most of them for the short lines she had imo
Yujin is one of the better vocalists and usually has a lot of lines actually! No idea what happened this comeback!
Yuri and Chaewon are considered the 2 best vocalists in the group.

If I look at the line distributions.... they prioritised giving a lot of lines to the best singers and the members they wanna push.

Their top singers would be
Yuri, Chaewon and Eunbi

Pushed members would be
Wonyoung and Minju (Sakura too tbh, but her vocals are... not good so y'know)
Yena is a bit of both + she had rap lines as the best rapper in the group.

That is the top 6 spots gone, filled with the best singers and pushed members.
Now out of the remaining members.... Sakura, Chaeyeon, Nako, Hitomi, Hyewon and Yujin

Chaeyeon is definitely the best dancer and she got rap lines + she is a solid vocalist.

And then I think with the remaining 5... They didn't want to give J-line no lines, because the japanese fans would riot in that case.... So that's how shiz went.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@maruberry
ok watching a line distribution video, the vocals of Yuri, Chaewon and Yujin I really liked, really surprised that Yujin wasn't further on the top, she sounded better than most of them for the short lines she had imo
Also since you like Yuri


 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
She is one of the better vocalists and usually has a lot of lines actually! No idea what happened this comeback!
Yuri and Chaewon are considered the 2 best vocalists in the group.

If I look at the line distributions.... they prioritised giving a lot of lines to the best singers and the members they wanna push.

Their top singers would be
Yuri, Chaewon and Eunbi

Pushed members would be
Wonyoung and Minju (Sakura too tbh, but her vocalists are... not good so y'know)
Yena is a bit of both + she had rap lines as the best rapper in the group.

That is the top 6 spots gone, filled with the best singers and pushed members.
Now out of the remaining members.... Sakura, Chaeyeon, Nako, Hitomi, Hyewon and Yujin

Chaeyeon is definitely the best dancer and she got rap lines + she is a solid vocalist.

And then I think with the remaining 5... They didn't want to give J-line no lines, because the japanese fans would riot in that case.... So that's how shiz went.
I did like Eunbi towards the end when she was more in a higher/beltier tone compared to the beginning, would probably be my 4th place.
I know people complained alot about Chaeyeon not being able to shine during choreo past comebacks so i hope her center dance break calmed some nerves as she did great with it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I did like Eunbi towards the end when she was more in a higher/beltier tone compared to the beginning, would probably be my 4th place.
I know people complained alot about Chaeyeon not being able to shine during choreo past comebacks so i hope her center dance break calmed some nerves as she did great with it
Chaeyeon got paid dust the past few comebacks. Nearly no centertime during choreo, often on the very sides of the choreo and usually in the bottom 5 of lines.....

And that is while she is imo the best female dancer in kpop.... but yeah, this comeback she definitely got her dues paid.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she really deserved it. it was about time
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread