- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Nick: "I enjoyed our special time today.
I haven't taken my pants off in front of a woman in quite some time.
I'm sorry that the pretzel fell out, that was unexpected.
I honestly don't know how long it was in there and that was disturbing to me.
Thank you for not overreacting to it."



I love this damn show.
On my 70th rewatch.


I haven't taken my pants off in front of a woman in quite some time.
I'm sorry that the pretzel fell out, that was unexpected.
I honestly don't know how long it was in there and that was disturbing to me.
Thank you for not overreacting to it."
I love this damn show.
On my 70th rewatch.