This is Going to be Random (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Nick: "I enjoyed our special time today.
I haven't taken my pants off in front of a woman in quite some time.
I'm sorry that the pretzel fell out, that was unexpected.
I honestly don't know how long it was in there and that was disturbing to me.
Thank you for not overreacting to it."


:jenniesmug::jenniesmug::jenniesmug:

I love this damn show.
On my 70th rewatch.
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:​
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,832
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn straight it's random - before you said "I love this show so much", I thought this was an irl encounter with some dude Nick... lol what show is it from, anyway?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
damn straight it's random - before you said "I love this show so much", I thought this was an irl encounter with some dude Nick... lol what show is it from, anyway?
New Girl. It's one of my comfort shows.
:sanapray: :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread