Appreciation This is making me so HAPPY (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



My song of the day. It's just so happy! It's my happy pill for the day.

Also although I can't relly see his face, the drummer is cute 😆

Stream



The lyrics are just adorable! Seriously discovering songs from the previous generations is like discovering a whole new world. So interesting.​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Imagine me and you i do i think about it every day//// is it bad i have that memorized and it popped into my head with the music when i saw the album ?
.
I mean I heard it for the first time today and memorized the lyrics so not bad at all. It's so catchy and uplifting.

I just looked them up and all of the members are in their 70s... They’re around the same age as my grandparents! 😲
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread