Rumor This is me in public (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
This song is so perfect in any way aside from the "gonna finna catch me." Amazing chorus and I can listen to the instrumental all day. One of Teddy's masterpieces :pepeheart:
I became a fan because of this song :pandalove:
I watched the dance practice a lot too
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
This is part of the reason I can't/don't call myself a blink after 1 week of being their fan- idk which song the op is referring to but i'm guessing it's AIIYL. (Like this song-but Stay/DKWTD is my fave/top songs atm). Pls let me know if I guessed right, anybody?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Rukia
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This is part of the reason I can't/don't call myself a blink after 1 week of being their fan- idk which song the op is referring to but i'm guessing it's AIIYL. (Like this song-but Stay/DKWTD is my fave/top songs atm). Pls let me know if I guessed right, anybody?
You got it. It's AIIYL :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread